Archival Tower Exercises<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Class 783

Archival Tower Exercises
Amy Taylor Alpers
Class 783

Watch this Class
Good video but I could only follow 20 minutes, it was freezing all the time.
Rossana ~ I'm sorry you were having trouble with the video freezing. I recommend trying a lower video quality as it should help it play smoothly. If you continue to have trouble, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Muy linda la clase, me aporto muchas ideas, espero poder poner en práctica con mis alumnos, gracias!!!
like!
but i think this class isn t level 3 ..maybe 2 or 1/2 ...
Thank you Amy for the queues with were to put the springs (shoulder level, etc) my BB tower/reformer combo does not have the standard fittings as a wall unit.I usually have to stop the video to figure out where to put my springs so I appreciate it the tips immensely.
Ditto on all comments and praise thus far!
LOVE IT!!!
Dang my arms are shaking! Loved it -Thank you Amy Taylor Alpers
1 person likes this.
Loved this so much. I'm Stott trained but have taken tons of continuing education from BASI, BB, Peak, Core Dynamics, etc., etc. It is always fascinating to learn something new or a new approach to an exercise or new idea. I love that Pilates never ends. We are always growing, always learning, always reinventing, yet always "returning to life". So in love with our world.
Michele G
2 people like this.
I also watched the video through once before joining and that was a great help.  This material was joyful and fun to do . . felt more athletic . . . thank you for sharing with us!
31-40 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin