Luscious Wunda Chair<br>Cara Reeser<br>Class 786

Luscious Wunda Chair
Cara Reeser
Class 786

Watch this Class
Was the standing series toward the end done on 1 high spring? I got that the spring was changed when working the different sides of the body. Just want to confirm the tension. Thanks.
It is so nice to see you all here - I am glad you like the class!
Yes, the standing work is on one high one low on most chairs. Erin I want to come back to Paris soon!!
1 person likes this.
That was beautiful..love Cara..and love watching you move Amy!
Excellent class! Just purchased my own chair and I'm thrilled to be able to watch you.
GREAT CUES!!!!!!!!!
Enjoyed the class. My legs really feel worked out!
I am so excited to have access to your amazing teaching skills. Always an inspiration!!
Tracy M
2 people like this.
What a beautiful way to break in my new Basil Wunda chair. This class just went to the top of my favorites. Excuse me, I have to go shower now!
Tracy, how did it feel on your new chair? This is one of my favorite classes as well!!
Tracy M
Hi Amy! I had to play with my springs a bit, particularly during side stretch and the standing series (I ended up on one high & one low, as I read afterwards Cara recommends on most chairs) but it was great. Challenging but fun. I particularly enjoyed the twisting side pull ups. Cara has a talent for beautifully simple cues. "Complete the gesture". And, for the record, you're a Rock Star!
11-20 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin