Reformer on the Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 806

Reformer on the Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 806

Watch this Class
Talks a lot, but forgets very often to mention the right breathing pattern for each exercise! Something that must not be overlooked!
Hi Karin,
Thank you for your feedback. I am off the mind set that though we all learn the "right" breathing patterns they are free to be changed either as a challenge or because there may be something else to focus on, if only for that one class. Breathing patterns are of course an essential part of this work. I think I understand you and will make a more concerted effort to mention them more frequently. Thank you.
Lovely...perfect pace to be sure we were in right position. Interesting tree variation, liked the progression in seated laterals, and looooved the shortspine....lifting hips AFTER legs are over - YUM! As always, thank you Kristi ...PA is a God send for me!

1 person likes this.
Thanks Kristi, really loved the standing warmup on 'reformer' , am going to use this - thanks for the inspiration!
1 person likes this.
Oh... the danger of the ball cues. I fallen into that myself, innocently, of course, until clients giggle and then I realize! You are a delight Kristi, I love your cues, your voice and this class! I coupled this with Meredith's spine corrector class (20min), an awesome 80min combo! Judy
Thanks ladies!
1 person likes this.
Qué agradable es trabajar con esta pelota en el sacro. Muy buena clase. Muchas gracias.
Wonderful class!! Thank you for the nice pace and detailed cuing - it set the tone for a strong mind-body connection. Loved it!
Thank you for letting me know you felt connected with this one Lita. I'm very happy to hear it!
My first class since signing up and loved it! I've been missing reformer and arc like crazy, so awesome to get a taste of some of my favourite moves. Challenging too – the pacing's so good it sneaks up on you!
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin