Beginner Mat Breakdown 3<br>Monica Wilson<br>Tutorial 807

Beginner Mat Breakdown 3
Monica Wilson
Tutorial 807

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Phenomenal detail in teaching. Wow, series of 5 breakdown, just when I think I'm doing everything pretty good....there's always endless discovery in Joe Pilates work. Thank you Monica for taking us through these intricate corrections.
Monica your attention to detail brings a deeper awareness and connection to each of these exercises individually!! The subtle changes and adjustments really expresses the depth to the "series of 5" Thank you for your wonderful expression and ease of understanding the process.
I love the attention to detail. I feel like she's right here with me and I am gaining a better understanding for the purpose of each movement. I have such a great appreciation for the exercise even more now.
This is great I think I may add this to the end of my workout so that my tummy gets extra attention:o)
2 people like this.
Awesome! As a new teacher, this is invaluable!
Love series of 5 but I think the talk is too much. I'd rather be doing the work as you are explaining.
I wanted to get back into Pilates after about a month off due to medical need, and thought this class would be a good warmup back to my routine, but there is too much talking... not enough activity.
OMG! I couldn't even finish this work out because most of the time I was listening to her talk! I changed it....I want a work out that is engaging not just talk-talk-talk!
Monica Wilson
Thank you for your input and I hope we haven't been misleading. This is an educated breakdown of just 5 exercises out of an Intermediate Mat. It is meant to be more of a classroom tutorial approach for those who have requested more details regarding the history and fundamentals of these exercises. This is not meant to be taken alone nor used as a workout. Maybe a better title for this clip is "Series of Five, Concepts".
4 people like this.
There is no confusion it clearly says "tutorial" in the written introduction. Thank you for giving us the benefit of your experience and knowledge!
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin