BASI Reformer Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 815

BASI Reformer Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 815

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Perfect session while we await tropical storm Isaac....love the minor tweaks to rowing & other traditional exercises that you bring. Feel perfectly balanced now ... Ready for the storm(s) ahead. Thank you!
Meredith, I am having al sorts of technical difficulties with this video .its my computer today!! The work I saw was just beautiful. Your form is the epitimary of what I believe is BASI perfection!
If you dont mind can you please list what the spring settings were for the standing stretches ? Plus the arm series... i pretty sure thats one red though.Looked like you had the gear bar set on the 1st setting as well. It keeps freezing up on me at that point, then skips over parts of it.
Thank you for bringing BASI to life! I strive to have half the form you do.. its a goal I have set for myself...
Merridth you are my favorite instructor on this site! I love your cueing I love your style and I think your awesome!
Erika Quest
Lovely Meri! Great workout.
1 person likes this.
Intense fine details! Loved it"
Thanks EVERYONE!!!! You always make me feel so great.

Jamie, I would have used 1 red spring for the standing stretches as well as the arm work. Thanks for your compliments and good luck on achieving your goals.
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful workout! I will be repeating this with regularity! Fabulous!
Pele
1 person likes this.
OMG Loved this class. Is it possible for you to speak more loudly? I had my volume to the highest setting but you were a bit more than a whisper. There were parts of it where you weren't a whisper, but I was straining to hear you...
Pele, for you, I will try!
Michael L
3 people like this.
Great class! That lateral work! Holy Moly! Could you not speak so loud? I had to turn the volume way down! Just kidding Pele. I actually do like your calm nature though. That's why I click on you again and again. Thanks for another great one!
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin