Pilates For Children<br>Brett Howard<br>Workshop 820

Pilates For Children
Brett Howard
Workshop 820

Watch this Workshop
I am eagerly awaiting Brett's Workshop "Pilates for Teens". Do you anticipate it being available soon?
Thank you!
Aletta~ Once you have purchased a premium membership you can watch it as many times as you want, even if you are no longer a member. (and this is a very fun workshop)

Kristine~ We are currently in the process of getting Pilates for Teens approved for CECs by the PMA and we plan to release it by Memorial Day weekend.
Hi there! Wondering how long we have to complete the course from the day of purchase? Looking forward to it, but busy w teaching elementary school right now. ??
Shauna~ Once you've purchased access to this workshop, you can go back and watch it as many times as you like for as long as Pilates Anytime exists, even if you cancel your membership. So you can take the workshop's quiz whenever you feel like it for the PMA credits, which are good for 2 years from the date of completion.
I just wanted to let the people know who had asked on this thread, that Brett Howard's new workshop, Pilates for Teens is now available!
Hi,

I have a question for Brett. I just completed the Pilates for Children workshop which was very fun and informative to watch. Beginning in the Fall, I will be teaching a pilates class to 5th graders (10-11 yr old girls and boys) as a part of their PE program. I am told to treat them the way I would teach a young adult. In other words, they can handle a modified simple pilates routine. I will only have about 30 minutes. The school wants me to help them gain strength for the presidential physical fitness test so they can more easily do the push ups, sit ups and stretching part of the test. Do you think the teen workshop is more appropriate for this age group? I loved the strategies from the children workshop but it might be too "light" for their needs. I'd love any tips Brett can offer so I can create an inspiring and helpful pilates routine for these 5th graders.

Thank you for your advice!!
I really enjoyed this class. It was very practical and easy to implement. I wish there were more for children. :)
Hola Brett
I love all your videos, i got this workshop !
Thanks
Quiz again not working....

Jo
Jodilyn ~ I'm sorry you had trouble with the quiz. I have updated your account so it will allow you to take the quiz. I hope you have enjoyed this workshop!
21-30 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin