Reformer on the Mat<br>Rachel Taylor Segel<br>Class 823

Reformer on the Mat
Rachel Taylor Segel
Class 823

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class Rachel. This is a nice variation from other classes I have done for reformer on the mat. My arms are feeling it! whew! Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Nice session...love the slow precise pace. Gliding disks are a great "poor man's" reformer carriage...towels works okay too! Love the "taller than when you started". Thank you!
Thank you Rachel! You are always fabulouse!! Love the towel work!
I loved it enjoyed the detail instructions ,beautiful movements where can I get this mat?
Malak~ I believe that the 'mat' they are using is part of the Tower apparatus and so not really a mat per se. Click here to see our Tower classes so that you can see why I think that. :)
AC
1 person likes this.
nice! it's always fun to see what different teachers use to simulate the reformer. agree this is hard to do without a strap -- I guess I need to get a sandbag.

I would love to see another 'reformer on the mat' class that uses the small barrel or the reformer box.
Hannah is right that these mats are part of a Wall Unit (Tower/Pole System) made by balanced body. It is however a Mat much like the traditional Mat Joseph Pilates used. Sometimes people don't realize that the Mat is an apparatus itself.

Wall Unit Mat
2 people like this.
Thank you Rachel, you are spectacular, what more can I say?
I really enjoyed this class. The towel work was great and I improvised with the strap work.... tucked my feet under the sofa.... worked a treat!! Thanks Rachel.
Outstanding, Rachel. Great workout!
Sherry
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin