Full-Body Reformer<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 832

Full-Body Reformer
Lisa Hubbard
Class 832

Watch this Class
Lisa Hubbard
Pele, yes sorry for not mentioning the spring. You may use a blue (half) or yellow (quarter) depending on the persons functional strength. I appreciate your comments very much, thank you! And thank u Shirley~I couldn't have it any better!!
2 people like this.
Whoo Who Lisa! Loved the footwork, the cueing of using the hip rot. and initiating with the hami's and finishing with the quads, rolling like a ball, was a little scary but I'll work on that. I hope I see more of you here on P.A. ox J.
Enjoyed challenging workout, but too many superfluous words: good, beautiful, gorgeous -- they lost meaning after the first 10 times spoken.
Lisa Hubbard
Judy, very happy that I was able to offer cues to help engage & recruitment these muscles! I agree that rolling like a ball takes a lot of control & can be scary at first. Kathleen, I am glad that you found the workout challenging and appreciate very much the feedback regarding my overused words. This helps me be a better teacher & will keep it in mind for the future!
2 people like this.
Thank you...great "deliberate" session beginning with the curl progression, parallel "Peter pan", hands in straps sequence...ESP to sky, mermaid (yum), rocking...and all in between. Thank you for being so specific in spring weight. Love love love
Lisa Hubbard
Can I "Love" your post?! SO much gratitude Jennifer Schultz...you are absolutely yum...love love love you! Thank you so much for the boost...as I am preparing additional workouts to be filmed next week!!!
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this class Lisa....especially loved rolling like a ball on the box! Really forced me to move with more control and precision...a fun challenge. Looking forward to your next class!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Lisa. I enjoyed the whole workout, especially the glut work!
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
i actually like the 'superfluous' words. I find them very encouraging for those clients who are very shy or not self confident. BY the way, Lisa you are great....I looooove the arm work. More please :) :) :)ciao
Lisa Hubbard
Lisa, Anne-Marie & Paola: Yes exactly! Rolling like a ball on the box forces you to move with precision!! I am a big fan of glute work, so it will always be in my classes I appreciate the feedback on the use of my superfluous words & there is more arm work to come...just filmed 3 more classes yesterday! Thank you ladies for sharing your thoughts!
21-30 of 81

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin