Dynamic Wunda Chair<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 851

Dynamic Wunda Chair
Karen Sanzo
Class 851

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
What a treat, great cueing and instruction. I plan on revisiting this video several times.
1 person likes this.
Holy cow this looks tough! Can't wait to try!!!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic..as expected. This one nicely sneaks up on you! Thank you a million times....plus infinity
Great class. Loved it! One question...for years I taught pikes with heels up. I ended up getting lots of foot pain in my right foot. I started teaching and also in my own practice keeping heels down and only bringing heels up to the point the balls of the foot without going to the toes. Pain from foot went away. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you!!!
Karen Sanzo
1 person likes this.
Lisa, I find this to be common in many bodies that try to "push" the foot too high. At some point, the "point" portion of the releve, looses the concept that the ankle is actually a hinge joint. The pain then may be caused by the instability in the subtler joint. I feel you have made a great substitution by lowering the heels. However, we do want to strengthen the entire posterior chain from the calf, hamstrings and glute max. I would then take a close look at running and tendon on the reformer when gravity isn't challenging the body and the ankles joint can be observed. Hope that helps. THANKS for watching.
Thank you for the response back.
1 person likes this.
I don't have a wunda chair, but after looking at that class, I'd love to!! even if it looks hardwork!!
1 person likes this.
Loved the oblique work in pike position! Brilliant! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
awesome,challenging,hard,workout. exceptional cuing. Just long enough... thanks so much
Karin
1 person likes this.
I feel so great after this workout, thank you Karen
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin