First Time Session<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 858

First Time Session
Karen Sanzo
Class 858

Watch this Class
Karen Sanzo
As always, thank you for taking the time to respond. I will be filming again in August for Pilates Anytime. Stay tuned. Keep practicing.
1 person likes this.
Love love love this class. Absolutely love the way Karen teaches.
2 people like this.
Excellent class, Karen. Love your teaching style. Clear explanations, perfect cues.
Thank you!
2 people like this.
Excellent cues...
Jenny
2 people like this.
Another great class Karen.
2 people like this.
Good as ice cream!!!!
Maggie L
1 person likes this.
Can you tell me the color spring tension you use on each of the exercises? I believe I know, but it's always good to be sure. Thanks!
Julie K
1 person likes this.
I am so grateful to you for teaching an imperfect student for us! Wow! I learned so much for your cues and from your choice of movement. Thanks a million!!
Karen Sanzo
1 person likes this.
Maggie: On the open end, there are 2 short yellow and 2 long yellow. The tower end was one red. It's fun to play with the open end of the caddy and move the spring position up and down to change the amount of tension.
On the push through bar, I typically use one red because I am looking to guide the movement as opposed to thinking "heavy" or " light"
Karen Sanzo
Julie: Imperfections are a part of everyone's movement experience. We, as teachers, act as guides and isn't it fun? Keeps us from getting bored. The person in front of us provides us with all the information we need to create a good movement lesson.
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin