Combo Chair Extravaganza<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 866

Combo Chair Extravaganza
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 866

Watch this Class
Anything from you (Elizabeth Larkam) is timeless.
I have every video ( i think) that you have ever made.
just found this one here, always learn from you. hope to catch a pilates on tour this year!! thank you for all that you contribute~
Amazing quality instruction from someone who has amazing biomechanical knowledge married to the art that is pilates. Beautiful delivery. Elizabeth Larkam never ceases to inspire me. Thank you so much!
What a beautiful spirit this teacher is! I can feel you charisma, Elizabeth, and your loving energy way in my living room in Sweden from US! Thank you so much for this class and I look forward to do many other classes with you! Love it! I can not help keep smiling long after this class! THis class made me happy!
I am working my way through all of your classes. Even though this is one of the older ones, it was just as 'new' and exciting to me. My eyes were peeled the whole time. Thank you for this wonderful video. It is greatly appreciated. You make the 'old' new.
Anyone know the initial spring setup?
Catherine, I use 1 black/heavy spring on the highest setting for each pedal. If that causes wrist, elbow and / or shoulder compression that interferes with correct form and/or comfort, change to a white/lighter spring on the highest setting.
Let me know if this works for you
really enjoyed this class, thank you for all the variations! i also found the little cue (zipping up the inner thighs, sit bone to opposite knee) really helpful and look forward to sharing those with my clients.
Great workout, and also so nice giving the ideal instructions.... thank you so much !!
Thank you Thodoris so glad you enjoyed this chair class. I have 2 more recent chair classes, the newest one in 2017. I hope these are useful to you also😊
1 person likes this.
Love this class. So many great ideas for standing leg and upper body, great with the split pedal, and amazing cues, thanks Elizabeth!
21-30 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin