Cadillac Workout
Courtney Miller
Class 878

Watch this Class
Tammy, please let me know your thoughts on the workout after you try it! Thanks for your support!
1 person likes this.
hi I would love to see it but I'm having problems keeping it from skipping and then stopping. Could you see if anything can be done to fix it. Thank you
1 person likes this.
Tried again but the video keeps stopping...I am disappointed because you are my favorite instructor! I am also STOTT certified and love the way you teach. I have been able to apply many of your moves with my clients...
1 person likes this.
Tracy and Leslie~ I am sorry that you are experiencing technical difficulites but the video seems to be working fine on our end. I would recommend restarting your computer and watching the class in Auto-Detect (an option found underneath the video player screen). Please email contact@pilatesanytime.com if you continue to have problems.
1 person likes this.
I love your workouts, Courtney!!
Ali
2 people like this.
LOVE! Thank you. Definitely keen to see more of your work!
Hi everyone! Thanks for the great feedback! I know it can be challenging to find time to exercise during the holiday season, but Pilates Anytime makes it easier to stick with your routine. If you do - you'll be less stressed and improve your immune system too!
1 person likes this.
Absolutely loved this class. Great cues, clear voice and some creative new ideas I hadn't seen before. This one will be great for my male clients!
1 person likes this.
So creative. Loved it! Thank you
Hi Everyone! Thank you so much for all your feedback! I am so happy to hear you are enjoying this workout! I have a summer challenge for you all! :) Who can do all my Pilates Anytime classes in 10 days?! I would love to hear about your results!! Ill be doing it too so lets workout together!
11-20 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin