Fletcher Mat<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 886

Fletcher Mat
Jenna Zaffino
Class 886

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wow! My first fletcher mat class. I loved it. I'm going to have to take this again and again to be worthy:) Thank you!!
Jenna Zaffino
Can't wait to see what you guys think of the barrework!
1 person likes this.
Beautiful transitions, ok, now know they're called gazintas. Makes the class so much more interesting and visually attractive!
1 person likes this.
Jenna! Thank you for such a great, inspiring class!! It was so good to hear your voice and to be one of your students again :)) I love that I can take from you "anytime" - hope to see you in person soon!!! Steph
I totally loved this class! So challenging! Thanks Jenna!!!
Jenna Zaffino
Thank you Cathrine, Steph (miss you!) and Glaucia. I am so truly happy that you enjoyed the class :)
1 person likes this.
Outstanding class. Love the Fletcher variations. Such a solid plus work out. Thank you.
Joan Bee
1 person likes this.
BTW, the opposite of a "gazinta" is a "gozouta",at least that's how we used the terms in the electronics industry!
1 person likes this.
Only half way through your video, Jenna, have to go to work. Thanks for inspiring my brain before class and love the Fletcher leg circle. I look forward to viewing the rest of the class. Love your cueing:)
1 person likes this.
Beautiful class Jenna! Really loved the flow and the invorgating breathwork. Definitely got a lovely internal shower. Thanks a Gazinta!! ;)
11-20 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin