Stretching Tips for Men <br>Kevin Bowen<br>Tutorial 896

Stretching Tips for Men
Kevin Bowen
Tutorial 896

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Thank You, really loved your Reformer class and these are great stretches for travel when I don't have my props :)
2 people like this.
Yes Andy has way more flexibility than the men that I see. Kudos to him! Thanks for the tips. As always this is great.
love love love these suggestions... love the use of the table and for me as a pilates instructor, booty camp trainer and a runner, these are fabulous suggestions as will use picnic tables outdoors... thanks and would love to see more pilates for men classes and or suggestions...
hello, I am trying to play this video but it says it is not available...just wondering if it is my connection or if is it on your side. Thank you for checking:)
Darina~ Thank you for pointing out this error to us. It was a faulty link on our part and so you should now be able to watch these Stretching Tips for Men. We appreciate your help!
Hi Hannah, I'm having problems too.. it gets to 4 seconds into the video and stops. Can you please check it out again? thanks :)
(Edited by Moderator - Alex Parsons on April 1, 2022)
Anita ~ I have just checked the four video formats (auto-detect, low, medium and high) and they have all played without a problem. Please check this FAQ about video playback issues and if you still have an issue please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
Hi John, ok it worked fine tonight.. great stuff! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for these great stretches - I found your laid back energy very helpful in understanding and then applying these tips to my super-tight male clients - Andy seems pretty fine to me!
2 people like this.
Loved the video! Just curious, I am a Pilates and Yoga instructor and I'm wondering why you would not hold a stretch for a male or for someone who is very tight? In Yoga we tend to hold the stretch.
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin