Stretching Tips for Men <br>Kevin Bowen<br>Tutorial 896

Stretching Tips for Men
Kevin Bowen
Tutorial 896

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this tutorial. I have a group of men I train on the mat and I have found that over time I have switched my focus to adding more stretch and mobility training than anything else!
1 person likes this.
I sometimes find it challenging to help my male clients really "find" and connect with their hamstrings. Some great ideas here on how to get those hamstrings (and not just the male ones) to join the party! Thanks Kevin!
1 person likes this.
I really found this helpful. Great ideas to be able to share with male clients for them to continue their work at home. Thank you.
Sue B
1 person likes this.
Same question as Valerie, Kevin can you explain why not to hold the static stretch. I've seen other classes and tutorials where they tell you the opposite. Thanks for clarifying!
Kevin Bowen
1 person likes this.
Hello Sue and Valerie - as far as static stretching (holding a stretch) - it has been shown that a moving stretch is far more effective and beneficial - ESP in this case for men. While Static stretching feels good - moving stretches are more functional and can set up better movement patterns...
1 person likes this.
thank you I find this very useful. I have very tight hamstrings and I will defo be using this video to stretch and get more flexibility
Patty Hafen
I really like the method of moving through a stretch instead of holding it.
1 person likes this.
What a great, quick tutorial!
I will be working with a High School Baseball team and their coach warns me of their shoulder/hip tightness. These are a great start. I have minimal equipment so thanks for the options with the towel. If you have any other additional information you can share with me in working with this group, I would love it
1 person likes this.
Amazing ideas 💡 thank you SO much 🙏🙏🙏
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin