Reformer Stretch Exercises<br>Anthony Lett<br>Class 908

Reformer Stretch Exercises
Anthony Lett
Class 908

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank You ! I am looking forward to more of your instruction
I feel so relaxed, as if I had had an hour long massage. I will certainly be doing these stretches after some of the intense workouts PA gives :)
2 people like this.
I felt incredible after these stretches, thank you so much Anthony!!
1 person likes this.
Here in Russia we are lucky to watch this! It is fantastic!Thank you
1 person likes this.
Wow! I used to have a Yoga practice until I found Pilates. How wonderful to be able to use my reformer to stretch out my whole body. Thanks!!!!!
2 people like this.
Anthony - love seeing your video on here! I was one of your students in Bali in August and you introduced me to this website. Thanks for that and for this class. Hope to see you again in Bali next summer!
-Taylor
3 people like this.
Hi Folks! Thanks for the positivity. So glad you all enjoyed the class.Thank you Pilates Anytime too..great resource.
Pele
2 people like this.
Great! Thanks for the more advanced stuff. I felt it... Usually I don't feel much in other stretch/yoga classes but this one did it for me.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Pele. Im happy you "felt It." Thats what its all about I guess. Cheers. anthony.
jas
jas
1 person likes this.
Very good stretching activity for the lats, barely using the reformer machine's tension while using the body to get into the stretch. I would use this to help my husband get more back stretches without feeling overwhelmed with the "torture machine."
BEYOND Studios
I too felt fantastic after this class. By far my favorite on this site so far!
1-10 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin