Foam Roller Chest Opening<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 911

Foam Roller Chest Opening
Niedra Gabriel
Class 911

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Fabulous! Just what this overworked unbalanced instructor needed! Felt so straight after this! Need to do a little more for my own balance…….body and mind! Thank you Thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
Good for you Joanne, very happy you enjoyed this - the more you teach ( and bend over) the more you need to get straightened out - I now! Keep taking time for YOU - you are always worth it and will have more to give if you do.
Loved, loved this class! Felt so good in my body and quieted and focused my mind. Thank you!
Wonderful!!! I learned alot about the fundamentals and got a good stretch and workout.
Great cues and awesome nerve glides!
Really enjoyed this class. Niedra, I love all of your classes. Your cues are great and you have the perfect balance between precision, form and fluidity. Thank you.
Thank-you for another fun class. The warm up on the foam roller is powerful, Niedra. What happened to this class? I think I have done all the posted classes with them, now, and miss them.
Niedra Gabriel
What a good question - they are all still very dedicated and attend a money night mat class at the pilatesanytime studio - they are the longest lasting group having been there from the beginning and never stopping. I no longer teach them as I have been traveling to Costa Rica and other locations so we eventually parted ways - but I still sub, and love them all dearly.
That's fantastic. Please tell them they have a fan :) Safe travels.
Niedra, I just wanna thank you for making me come back to what it is all about... this class reminded me of WHY I fell in love with Pilates in the first place. I managed to let go of every physical appearance thoughts about my body, and simply just moved with my mind and body connected. And that made me able to do every single move in the session :) Even seal and single leg kick (my frenemy!) YAY :D Thank you for your amazing way of teaching. I love the variation of spine stretch forward and saw btw.
11-20 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin