Lower Body Wunda Chair<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 913

Lower Body Wunda Chair
Niedra Gabriel
Class 913

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
Glad you both enjoyed the chair workout Laurel and Yogunda, The Wunda Chair is always so varied and interesting, I hope you both continue to enjoy it.
love this with all the variations for the feet. I love the double leg stretch over the back. it's very challenging, although not as hard as it looks. very fun.
I too have a lot of elderly clients who will benefit from this! I am excited to teach it to some of them tomorrow morning! They will probably complain a lot but will thank me afterwards I hope.xx
Niedra Gabriel
I hope you had fun with your clients Jenny. so glad you and Suzy enjoyed these combinations.
1 person likes this.
With a history of plantar fasciitis, I recognize many of the movements, and having a short class focusing on balance and the feet is very helpful. I enjoy your presentation!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Nancy I am glad you enjoyed the class
Carolan A
1 person likes this.
i truly enjoyed...
1 person likes this.
A very enjoyable class. I loved the toe-towel game and the double leg stretch on the short side, which made me fire some abs I never thought I had.
1 person likes this.
Thanks for this great workout Niedra, especially loved the challenging double leg stretch and the last exercise forward lunge with grande ronde de jambe leg. 
Niedra Gabriel
Rachel R thank you for your comment and so pleased you enjoyed the challenge.
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin