Traditional Advanced Mat<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 917

Traditional Advanced Mat
Monica Wilson
Class 917

Watch this Class
Fantastic class!! Thank you so much!!! x
Erika Quest
WONDERFUL! Awesome class and loved watching the participants. Thank you Monica! I'm obsessed with classical right now. Being contemporarily trained, this was such an inspiration. Thank you!
WOW thank you for this lovely, classical mat class. Monica's cues were fabulous, the flow was perfection and watching Niedra and the others perform the choreography with such grace and strength was a treat. Thank you Monica, this will be my go to mat class.
Monica Wilson
Thank you EVERYONE for all the wonderful comments! Hope your New Year is off to a great start:)
Thank you! Had the flu a few weeks ago, then a bit of a cold hit me last night, low energy today. Taking this class tonight before one last private lesson has completely energized me! Furthermore, I learned something new: transition rocking into crab. COOL and THANK YOU! I feel better.
Karen M
Perfect class to start my day! Thank you.
Great work out...I really enjoyed this class! Thank you! Great instructor....and thank you for the modifications that were shown. I'm hoping to work my way up to having a stronger body.
Monica Wilson
Thank you! It feels great to move your body at this pace and dynamic!
Thank you!!!
Great, great class.. Monica, you are an exceptional teacher - thank you!
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin