Waking Energy<br>Jennifer Kries<br>Class 928

Waking Energy
Jennifer Kries
Class 928

Watch this Class
Terry, South Africa! How wonderful to hear from you, a place I have on my "must visit" list for sure. :) So happy to hear that you enjoyed the Waking Energy session, and I look forward to introducing you to more! Warmest regards to you in Pietermaritzburg!
1 person likes this.
Thank you from Italy! I actually did a hard Reformer class followed by a massage, yesterday, which left me incredibly sore this morning. You class gently helped me wake up this morning!
Grazie!
-Pam
1 person likes this.
Fabulous!! Thank you Jennifer! X
Bella Italia! Ciao Pam! So happy to hear that Waking Energy has found you in Italy-- one of my favorite countries! Where in Italy are you? Very glad that it helped with the soreness in your muscles-- it really is magic- I agree!
Siete i benvenuti
Jennifer
Bella Jennifer! I am in the island of Sicily just below the Mount Etna, which is an active volcano. Closest big city is Catania.
This is where the best Ricotta cheese is from!
Ciao! Ciao!
Jennifer I just took this class again and I can't tell you what a difference it has made in my energy level. I am full of gratitude for so much, but in this moment it is for feeling my own energy again! Thank you for sharing this aspect of your work!
Pam, you must love it where you live- sounds beautiful! Thanks again for your great feedback and glad you are enjoying Waking Energy!
Dear Laura,
Thanks for writing here in this forum, and very pleased to hear that you love Waking Energy!
Dearest Kristi,
Your post brought a big smile to my face. Your words about feeling your own energy again is the very reason that this work lights me up the way it does! It is so simple, yet so powerful, and for you to be experiencing such a difference with it brings me great satisfaction and happiness! Here's to waking up our own energy and limitless potential to be shared with the world!
1 person likes this.
May I just say, WOW! That was invigorating and fun! I smiled the whole time in motion! Thank you Jennifer for helping me tap into those hidden places where I store so much emotion. I actually cried right afterwards, so I know some deep hidden garbage was set free! This is one for the favorites list and a great way to start each morning! Lovely!
31-40 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin