Waking Energy<br>Jennifer Kries<br>Class 928

Waking Energy
Jennifer Kries
Class 928

Watch this Class
Dear Rena,
This message will be in two parts, because I have written more than the space allows. :)
Thank you for your very open, sharing spirit!
I so appreciate your allowing me and the others in this forum to be a part of your experience, your invigoration and your "release."
You are the first here to share that you cried after the Waking Energy practice, and may I be the first to congratulate you, and also tell you that crying after a practice is one of THE very best things you can do if it arises naturally, the way it clearly did for you! We hold so much emotion in our bodies, that we just don't realize it, and the Waking Energy work helps not only to wake up the energy inside us, but also to help us "wake up" our awareness of what lies beneath the surface; it literally makes us more conscious, more connected, and more compassionate.
Rena, Part 2:
As I was saying, Waking Energy helps us to set ourselves free from held, repressed feelings in the deepest way, and the result is a sense of being reborn, feeling new.
Brava to you Rena, and it is my solemn, sacred wish that more people make this same simple, yet incredibly powerful discovery in doing the work.
The sun always appears after the storm, and this is the road to living in alignment with ourselves and finding true joy. :)
1 person likes this.
Wow what a wonderful way of bringing this positive energy to the body. Thank you Jennifer for sharing it with us. Look forward to many more with you. Thank you to PA for keeping us educated with all these wonderful teachers!
Rosemarie, very happy you enjoyed the Waking E. class and you are most welcome! I look forward to you attending many future classes, and again, appreciate your positive and generous feedback!
1 person likes this.
Love it, love it, love it! This is my new start to my day, I soooooo need this. What an inspirational way to start this incredible new day here in NZ. I look forward to my DVDs I ordered of yours arriving soon. Many Thanks!
1 person likes this.
I have been incorporating Jennifer's 'Waking Energy' into my mat and reformer classes. I have a Pilates student who does dressage and she loves 'horse breath'. In dressage when a horse does 'horse breath' the instructor considers it a turning point in the lesson, because it means the horse has relaxed into the dressage techniques. Amazing ~ Horses open and release chi!
Hi Michelle,

So glad that you love Waking Energy! Delighted to know that it inspired a great beginning to your day all the way over there in NZ, a place I have always wanted to visit! One day ...
Until then, enjoy the DVDS!
Jennifer
Hello Jeri,
Wonderful to hear about your dressage Pilates student-- I always so enjoy learning about others' experiences with work that I have intuitively loved myself, only to have it confirmed by the higher species among us, animals--and horses in particular, are some of my favorites ... and yes, the horse breath is a moment of deep connection from what I understood, but again to hear it from someone else in the biz is just lovely!
Thank you for sharing and glad you're sharing it with your community--you must look into the teacher trainings that are going to be launched this year- would love to have you attend! :)
Niedra Gabriel
Jennifer, I just did this amazing wonderful fun waking energy. Fabulous multi dimensional experience, such a great opposite to structure and so necessary to keep us in balance.
Thank you.
Wow! Niedra! That's about the perfect description of this class I can think of. Where were you when I needed a description writer!! Oh yeah... changing the world with Pilates!
41-50 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin