Fascial Fitness<br>Divo Müller<br>Class 944

Fascial Fitness
Divo Müller
Class 944

Watch this Class
Beth Posa
MMMMM... reminds me of the Melt Method
I teach a lot of high impact classes and feel tired in my legs and ankles (at times, simply from overuse) so would this be helpful or should I keep away from the intensity.. I just looks fun! But I know I need my rest
Wonderful job fascial. It would be nice to have it subtitled to avoid missing any note da Divo. Really fantastic. Thank you
Yeong Cheol C
good
1 person likes this.
Wonderful Divo, I downsized this great class as a 20 minutes warm-up and the whole class had a totally different Pilates experience I felt totally loose and strong myself as a teacher, this is really really good
I just loved working the fascia! I feel free, light and energetic..thank you.

Wozza
Are there any new facial based classes on PA please?
Wozza ~ Divo recently filmed another class and we hope to have it on the site soon. If you are interested in fascial based classes, you may enjoy classes by Elizabeth Larkam and Rebekah Rotstein. Both of them work with fascial connections and spirals in their classes. I hope this helps!
Wozza
Thank you. I look forward to the next one.
I have a bit of a problem with this class.

With very little spinal warming-up (just a little bouncing into flexion) Divo starts doing her 'flying sword', which is basically throwing yourself back into extension (holding a dumbell in your hands!) with subsequent bouncing (still holding a weight!). I second that just 'pulling in your belly' as she calls it, will do enough to keep the spine safe. While this movement may be good for fascia, I'm not convinced it's great for your back.
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin