Reformer Variations<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Workshop 975

Reformer Variations
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Workshop 975

Watch this Workshop
Monica you are amazing
2 people like this.
I'll say she is!! I hope she got to take a couple breaks during the filming of that! Super break-downs and information, thank you so much.
Monica did not get a break...
Not able to view the entire lesson. It stops and getting stubborn, starting from the beggining again.Hope it gets fixed.Thanks.
1 person likes this.
Got it. Didn't see the $$.
2 people like this.
I am so pleased that Pilates Anytime introduced me to Kathryn Ross-Nash. Your teaching technique is very inspiring. Great information. Great energy. Thank you.
So happy you enjoyed!
B
enjoying video - just wished they had mentioned she's teaching in flat back - just found out when doing graduated extensions to flatten back - i practice in neutral spine - this shouldn't affect my learning - I will just modify and not include those instructions
3 people like this.
Do not like saying anything negative however, as an instructor constructive criticism has helped me evolve as an instructor.
I enjoyed some of the variations...however did not feel the class justified a charge. I have viewed many classes on Pilates Anytime without an additional charge and felt I received quite a bit more education.
Mirella Martire
good class , thank you
but i'd like to know when the resistance changes..
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin