Quick Full-Body Mat<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 977

Quick Full-Body Mat
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 977

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Fantastic...love to wear a heart rate monitor during this one! Thank you!
2 people like this.
NOW thats what I'm talking about!!! AWESOME. Thank you thank you...
1 person likes this.
I don't have any idea if I could actually survive you in person, but in my dreams I'm totally there ;))
2 people like this.
Absolutamente, fantástica. Muchas gracias.
1 person likes this.
Please Please get her on board for more classes! It is so helpful to see a body who has used the method for so many year, I am in awe of Kathy's strength and it is so special to watch.
We already have Kathi tentatively on the books to return in January (she's a busy woman!)
1 person likes this.
Love the challenge and pace of this class. I would love to have more classes like this. My heart and joints prefer pilates over running Thank you Kathryn and Kristi!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic workout! Kathryn, you are my Pilates hero. The side to side rolling was great fun.
1 person likes this.
It WAS super fast but I was sensible and found my own rhythm within it instead of trying keep up the pace exactly. Fast pace is beneficial as it trains your tissues and fascia at a different level but you have to have a certain level if fascial fitness and muscle strength to keep pace. It was creative and well balanced. Loved it. Thanks it is nice to have a role model is really strong . Interesting that you have a fighting and ballet background. What type of fighting did you do?
I trained and competed in AAUTaekwondo along Bando and a variety of other forms... I LOVED the focus needed as well as the connection to the work of Joe Pilates
SO happy you enjoyed the class and a VERY smart approach!
sounds as if you have had excellent training in your life!!!!
21-30 of 113

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin