Reformer for a Healthy Spine<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 988

Reformer for a Healthy Spine
Brent Anderson
Class 988

Watch this Class
it's Always a pleasure to learn from Brent !!! Thank you PIlates anytime !!
Wow! The emotional and physical release that Kristy felt was amazing! It speaks to how Brent teaches. Amazing class I feel like it built on a previous class in this series which I really liked as well.
An older video but still a very powerful one Kristy and Brent; affirms my decision to train with Polestar.
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much for this class Brent and Kristi! I’m a PT and teacher still recovering with lung/breathing issues from Covid since March. This class includes principles helpful for clients with both respiratory/Thoracic and low back concerns. I appreciate you both!
Dear Mineca, I am so glad you are doing better.  I am sure this has been a tough 6 months.  Thank you for your feedback it always helps us to know how it helps or can be improved.  May God bless you with continued recovery, energy and health.
Kate A
great class.  i've got a 4 month old and scoliosis.  this class was amazing to open my ribs and allow me to breathe more deeply.  thank you!!
Hi Kate so glad that the class was good for you.  So important to learn to move from our rib cage.  Have a happy holiday
Heather S
1 person likes this.
This was an excellent workout for me. I completed radiation treatments a couple months ago for breast cancer, and I've felt super tight in my chest/thoracic area ever since (despite practicing Pilates for the duration). I'm very careful, but I'm happy for any workout that targets breathing through & stretching my intercostals. Thank you so much!
Sayuri M
1 person likes this.
This video was heart warming . I know this was taken many years back, but thank you!. I couldn't stop seeing myself there.  I just recently started my journey with pilates and although I feel like I'm coming in a bit late, watching this video brings me hope to what I can overcome and inspires me to be a better  instructor.   Thank you both!

Kate V
1 person likes this.
I'd seen this class some time ago & it came to mind with remnants of CoVid bugging several people. The techniques Dr. Anderson uses here are wonderful! Thank you so much!!
141-150 of 157

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin