Wunda Chair Workout
Courtney Miller
Class 994

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Courtney your cueing is so precise, I love it! Can't wait to try this one! Thanks for another great workout!
Hello to my Pilates Anytime friends! Thank you for all the great feedback! I love that you love the Chair too Who has done this class 3 or more times? Have you noticed your are stronger/more balanced? I want to hear about your results!
1 person likes this.
LOVED this class. I have been looking for ways to switch up my chair routine and this was perfect. I would love to enjoy more chair classes.
1 person likes this.
I watch your classes more than any others.
Perfect cueing, flow and pleasant voice.
Thank you for your inspiration!
Donna
Dallas
Hi Everyone! Thank you so much for all your feedback! I am so happy to hear you are enjoying this workout! I have a summer challenge for you all! :) Who can do all my Pilates Anytime classes in 10 days?! I would love to hear about your results!! Ill be doing it too so lets workout together!
1 person likes this.
Courney. I finished my Stott chair course just a few days ago - so was looking for more chair work - found yours. Yay! Thank you for sharing your work :)
1 person likes this.
Good clear instructions, lovely class!
1 person likes this.
You are one of my very favorite instructors on PA! I can't imagine why I missed this workout back in March 2013!
1 person likes this.
Wow! Courtney your are amazing!! Love it!
Thanks everyone! I have some new classes coming out soon on PA and I can't wait to for you to try them!
11-20 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.