Foot Festival<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 998

Foot Festival
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 998

Watch this Class
Yeong Cheol C
good
Just wonderful--I have some muscular atrophy in my left foot due to a long-ago ligament tear--this is the prescription to heal. thank you so so much:)
love this
Patricia W
great:)
love it
Lori
Thank you. I am searching for a cure for plantar fasciitis and very weak ankles from 10 sprains and fractures between them and have found many helpful videos on this site. I don't have all of the tools shown here, but subbed in a tennis ball for foot corrector and was thinking maybe I could use rotating discs for functional footprints? I could feel a difference after doing this video. Thank you for all of the information combined with your good humor. I appreciate it.

Though I’ve taught some of the similar footworks to my clients, there are still lots of tips and information that I could add on it. It was amazing how the feet and the body responsed to it before and after, especially my gluteal muscles.
Thank you for sharing, beautiful works!! xoxo
Thank you very much Chloe. Movement (and life!) is all about the details. The foot pad pressure sensors are so significant for whole body proprioception and balance.
1 person likes this.
As ever, I love this session.  Wonderful, thank you! x
Cheng, I am sorry that you are frustrated by technical difficulties. I have asked the Pilates Anytime moderator to address the playback problem. Wishing you well, Elizabeth
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin