Supporting Senior Clients<br>Sherri B. & John M.<br>Discussion 4137

Supporting Senior Clients
Sherri B. & John M.
Discussion 4137

Watch this Discussion
1 person likes this.
Sherri's energy always lights a fire under my gazoombas!  SO completely informative and inspiring in the way she goes hand-to-hand with the current problems we're all facing.    And a huge thank you to John and everyone else who has helped keep our chins up during these times.  The webinars have all been helpful.
1 person likes this.
I could listen to you all day. Thank you for generously sharing your knowledge with us and what you found works, as well as what doesn’t work. I loved how you got up and showed us how you teach calf raises. You've inspired me for years and I truly appreciate you. Thank you. 
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sherri for generously sharing your knowledge and ideas. And thanks to John for conducting these interesting webinars during this unusual time in all of our lives. PA is my pilates lifesaver.
Thank you Sherri for generously sharing your knowledge and ideas. And thanks to John for conducting these interesting webinars during this unusual time in all of our lives. PA is my pilates lifesaver.
Thank you Sherri ! I am enjoying the wealth of knowledge being shared in these interviews..Blessings to you .. 
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin