Creative Wunda Chair<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 3769

Creative Wunda Chair
Mariska Breland
Class 3769

Watch this Class
Lori
4 people like this.
Wow, amazing class!  You are a Pilates superhero!  This is definitely not a class that I will ever be able to do completely, but I got a LOT of tips from it, too many to cite.  I loved using the pole for going up front, and for some reason have never thought of using the chair to assist in a piriformis stretch.  I hope to someday take a class at your studio (I’m in northern MD).  I also LOVE your sense of humor.     Thanks and I hope your surgery and recovery went well!
2 people like this.
Yes! Ive been waiting for a chair class, even better is a chair class by M. Breland! Cant wait to do this!
2 people like this.
Wow! You're amazing. You're strength is awesome.  I've been hoping to see you soon on PA.  It's always funny  and educational.
What a great class. 
Thank you Mariska
Paola Maruca
Not only Mariska is one of the best Pilates teachers ever but she is also incredibly funny. I love the fact she is always bringing something new and exciting to the table. Never a boring or deja vu moment. What I liked about this class? Basically everything. And I am so lucky to live in the same city )))))
4 people like this.
Lots of really good variations I love your variation of knee stretch. However, I could not do that last inversion.  Probably just here getting in my way. Thank you!
Fear! Not here
2 people like this.
Really fun class! I particularly enjoyed the forearm pikes, the going up front with the dowel, and the pigeon stretch. I’m so impressed with your inversion - have to admit I didn’t even try that one.
Thanks for presenting this fun creative chair class.  Julian is one of my favorite instructors. I recognize his inspiration expressing through you in the heart of your teaching style.  
2 people like this.
Fun! Now we know what you do while rehabing! Ive never seen the chair used in such a cool way, outside the chair box for sure.  thanks so much Mariska!
Lovely Mariska! Thank you for this great sequence!
Clean, neat, organized and FUN!  You know I love the upside-down stuff...thank you!!!
1-10 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin