About Pilates Anytime (About Us)

About Pilates Anytime (About Us)

Read This Article
I love the variety of the classes Pilates Anytime offers! The instructors are top notch, and the options regarding levels of expertise and different formats, as well as length of classes makes me very happy to be a subscriber. Having practised Pilates at home for years I am very glad to have found this website.
M Heise, LMT
Ted Johnson
Thanks for the compliments, we're really glad you like it!
NB
I, too, love Pilates Anytime! This site provides a valuable service to those who are interested in improving their fitness and lifestyle. I was apprehensive at first, but now "take a class" 5-6 times a week. After just a couple of weeks, my body feels and looks different, and I feel like a new person! Thank you! - NB, Chicago
1 person likes this.
Hi NB, this is Amy... One if the regular instructors in the site. I am impressed with your personal commitment to your Pilates practice! I'm sure all the other instructors would agree with me when I say 'thank you' for taking class with us and we appreciate your commitment to Pilates Anytime!!
Hi NB- as one of the founders of PA, it interests me to know what allowed you to proceed beyond your apprehension? We're so glad you did! Thank you for your feedback. Kristi
NB
Hi, Kristi - It was actually the trial period that convinced me to give it a shot. I figured that if I didn't like it, I could always cancel if it turned out to be something that wasn't for me. I've always been interested in expanding my experience in Pilates, so the interest level was already there for me. The fact that I could access as many classes as I wanted for a set rate was the initial attraction; the fact that I could control my own commitment was what pushed me to do it. I'm so glad I joined, too! It's really made such a difference!
Great information NB. Thanks!
I absolutely luv this this site! Thank you, thank you , thank you!! I am a certified pilates instructor and this provides me the opportunity to observe the best and to continue to learn and improve. I can't wait to see you with Rael!!!
Thank you so much for your enthusiasm Sue. Between all of us, we'll get the good word about Pilates out to the general public.
Pilates had me hooked from the moment i tried it, 7 years ago. I took mat classes 3 or 4 times a week at my gym with an amazing, inspiring teacher (Paul Liberti) and then, due to life changes, had to forgo my gym membership. For 3 years i have made do, with running, my own weights and playing tennis...and my body has changed...and not for the better!!! i missed my Pilates body!
Last summerI jotted down the name of your site and then forgot about it! Just this past week on a very rainy day, when working out outside was impossible, i found you! i had forgotten how much Pilates meant to me! The bigger surprise is that your classes are absolutely top notch quality, and a completechallenge. i am SO excited to have my own private Pilates classes in my home, that i can do anytime...finally i can get back my beloved Pilates body! THANK YOU! Keep up that amazing work you do!
1-10 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin