Shoulder Stabilizing Flow<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 991

Shoulder Stabilizing Flow
Erika Quest
Class 991

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
Woohoo! TOVA, you're my new best friend on PA with all of my reformer classes. Thank you for taking sessions with me. Much love, Erika
2 people like this.
Good morning, Erika! 
This workout was such a treat for the body! Your amazing energy and spot on cues made the time fly by!! Truly felt the work, and loved your creativity with the side leg work on the box. What a nice detour and break for the neck using the box here. The work with the pilates pole was so much fun and challenging. Thank you for helping me start the day off in the right direction! Feel great now! Cheers to you!
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Rena Oh my gosh, Rena! I love this workout too. It's amazing how I shot this with Portia years ago and it's still SO relevant and fun for clients and ourselves. Appreciate your feedback and comment. Much love, Erika
Oksana P
1 person likes this.
Found this in my favorites and enjoyed every minute of the class! Love you, ladies. Safe for my back and easy flowing with great cueing. Thank you very much!
Erika Quest
Oksana YAHOO! That is so wonderful, Oksana! Love back to you from both Portia and myself. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
One of my absolutely new favorites!!! Just love your energy, creativity and beautiful soul :)
Erika Quest
E. Melisa Melisa, oh my gosh, one of my very early ones! I think this was only the 2nd visit up to PA back in the day. So glad it's getting love. You're the best! Erika
Christine S
1 person likes this.
Thanks Eric Love this workout especially the arm series with pole - very effective :)
Erika Quest
Christine S You're so welcome, Christine! Thanks for taking class with Portia and I! Hugs, Erika
1 person likes this.
This  is still such a nice balanced workout with interesting, challenging and functional variations. I love the sidelying feet in straps long box work and the double leg kicks on the long box.. 
111-120 of 121

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin