Creative Tower Flow<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 1037

Creative Tower Flow
Lisa Hubbard
Class 1037

Watch this Class
Lisa Hubbard
Thanks for coming back to class Sunny! I am honored :)
1 person likes this.
Loved this class!Loved the pants too!
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you Beauty! Marta
1 person likes this.
2nd time viewing love this workout. Quick and fun very creative us of the roll back bar. Loved the resistance in the 100 beats and the hip extension in the bridging.
Lisa Hubbard
Hi Michelle, Thanks for coming back to the workout! I appreciate your feedback and that you enjoyed the variations of the bridging section.
1 person likes this.
Beautiful work Lisa Hubbard love the reverse monkey stretch and the saw in the push thru series. Thank you!
Lisa Hubbard
Very appreciated Patti ! Thank you so much for joining me. Glad you enjoyed those lovely exercises as much as I do!
Erin W
1 person likes this.
This feels awesome. Just what I needed today, thank you!
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you Erin happy for you to join me for class! This one is great to stretch out the entire body :) appreciate your commenting!
Lori
1 person likes this.
Nice balance of work and stretching. I have a Supreme Pilates pro (has a push thru bar but no spring attachment) (currently saving for a Tower) so did most of the push through bar work on the reformer. The only thing that I had trouble substituting was the side lying stretch. Can you suggest an alternative for that one?

Thanks, as always, for your excellent classes! I love getting a full workout in 30 minutes and I love your creative classes.
31-40 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin