Cardio Reformer Burst<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 298

Cardio Reformer Burst
Amy Havens
Class 298

Watch this Class
Amy, this is really fun! Great short workout! Loved it!
Thanks Susan!! Good to hear from you!
Thanks Amy for the reply. I think what I am noticing most is my feet wont go fully planted unless i push out somewhat.. But I totally get what u are saying. Thanks for the reply. I look forward to a longer class of jumpboard!!
Great workout! Nice flow... and cardio... Thank you..
Thank you Tina! Always nice to hear from you!!
Great power jumpboard workout! I will look forward to more of your classes! Challenging and fun. Thanks much!
Hi Kristen! Yes, this was a bit on the 'power' jumpboard side of things. I don't always go that heavy with the springs, but thought I'd show it .... as a goal to strive for. Of course, the most important thing is the quality of the jump and the landing both. I will be doing a few more jumpboard classes soon that will be quite a contrast to this one so stay tuned. I look forward to hearing your feedback. Nice to hear from you!
Hello Amy,

I just started with Pilates Anytime and did this class this morning as I was short on time. It is so hard to find DVDs that are less than 40 minutes which is one of the reasons that I was interested in your online classes. Anyhow I haven't had my jumpboard out in forever, and your excellent instruction has opened up a whole new world for me. Thank you so much for a great start to my week this Monday morning!

Cheers!!

Katherine
Hi Katherine! Wow, what a kind post, thank you. I'm so happy you've found Pilates Anytime and that you enjoyed the brief (yet powerful) jumpboard class. We've gotten quite a bit of positive response from viewers like you who are interested in shorter classes so we're doing our best to supply the site with them. I really love the jumpboard and try to excite people with possibilities! I hope to hear from you again......and Iove the picture of your dog! What kind ... how old....name? :)
Just joined this site....am loving your classes and have already grabbed some great choreography from a couple of your sessions...thank you for passing on your creative ideas! My client this evening is in for a jump board treat! :)
11-20 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin