Cardio Reformer Burst<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 298

Cardio Reformer Burst
Amy Havens
Class 298

Watch this Class
Hi Judy! Yes...."Toe, Ball, Heel"......all the way, no matter how tall or short a person is. Glad to hear you got a great workout and some ideas for your class. :) Thanks for taking class with me Judy!
Excellent¡¡¡¡ I love it, really enjoyed. Please do more classes like this, tks so much, greetings.
Hi Liliana! So glad you enjoyed class and thank you for the suggestion to do more like these. I'll get working on that! Talk again soon!
Just joined Pilates Anytime and am very intrigued and inpressed with the 2 jump board classes I've seen. We have Gratz and Peak reformers in our studio, any ideas how to relate your spring settings to our equipment?
Thanks for alot of pertinent information.
Hi Terri....welcome to Pilates Anytime!! I think we have more than two jumpboard classes on the site so I hope you're exploring things a bit. As far as springs for Gratz and Peak.....not sure about Gratz as I typically use Balanced Body equipment. We can ask Monica Wilson--another regular instructor on the site. She is Romana trained and would be able to answer this for you, but Peak would probably be the same as Balanced Body. I tend to stick to one red, one blue, two reds (heavier) or for really light, just one blue or yellow. Hope this helps! Talk to you again soon I hope!
Really enjoyed this class - liked the challenge with the ball. Thank you!
Thank you Melanie.....glad you enjoyed this class!
loved the ballet movements very inspirtional teacher with such a great vibe! thank you for you dedication
Kim, your feedback is so warmly received, thank you!
Hadn't done this one in awhile, feels great... think I shook up some of the Christmas chocolates! Great to get going in a short amount of time. Thank you!
31-40 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin