Pelvic Stability Reformer<br>Norris Tomlinson<br>Class 1491

Pelvic Stability Reformer
Norris Tomlinson
Class 1491

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you...love the shortspine breakdown & variations. Very nice 30 minutes! Also, I've got to review my planes
I agree. The headrest should not be up in the bridge. It doesn't allow for maximum breath.
1 person likes this.
really enjoyed the explanations and the slow deliberate work. The pace was perfect to meet all the movement requirements. Thank you!!
1 person likes this.
WOWZA! Loved it!
1 person likes this.
Great session. Thanks. VERY hard to hear your lovely voice Norris.
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this class! Your cues are tremendous and thank you so much for stating the spring settings, etc! Would you use these on a .5 spring ever? One of the studios where I work doesn't have a yellow spring. Thanks!
Thank you, Shari! Certainly, you can use a .5 spring. There will be a slight difference in intensity/depth of the work because the heavier spring will give more assistance. However, the work can still be challenging, and, for someone who may not be as advanced, it is a perfect setting on which to work.
Cathy M
1 person likes this.
Did the workout yesterday afternoon, and enjoyed it so much, I lead a colleague through part of it. We loved it! The variation of short spine was really fun.
1 person likes this.
Excellent! Definitely felt the deep abdominals and obliques . Enjoyed tremendously the variations on short spine, star and cat strech in flexion and extension. MORE please!! Will surely visit this class many times. Thank you Norris and PA.
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed being directed to focus on the TA muscle and will keep an eye out for similar classes. :)
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin