Roll Up<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Exercise 1425

Roll Up
Kristi Cooper
Exercise 1425

Watch this Exercise
2 people like this.
This is great review. Thank You!!!
I wish there was a way to connect the videos so I didn't have to mess with resetting every couple of minutes.
Where is the modifications and variations section that you mentioned?
Virginia ~ The modifications and variations sections will be coming in the near future. They will be separate chapters within the same video, so you will find them here once they are complete. I will look into having a continuously streaming playlist for the exercises.
Hi Virginia, I'm not sure why you would have to re set every few minutes. The videos are designed so that you should have to do that. As it happens we are working on redoing the entire Exercise section so at the moment we don't have a specific place to go to just modifications. That said, you might enjoy browsing the tutorial section which covers all sorts of topics including ways to modify exercises. Here is one modification video that includes the roll up. Modification video
Here is a link to the Tutorials
Dianne H
1 person likes this.
Thank you the continuous streaming from the Rollup Tutorial through the 3 Modifications - easy viewing!
I can't thank you enough for all these video's. They are so helpful for adding to my pilates knowledge. All my clients benefit from the modification section at some point.
Hi Kristi...can you address the tendency to slide the feet forward and back during the roll up/down? How do you minimize this? I just watched a video of Deborah Lessen talking about how Carola taught it with minimal foot slide and pelvis staying in place. Thanks
Bern T
Great video! However, why I cannot download this video?
I love how you give the simplest instructions and it works!
Even though there are variations this version you demonstrated seems to be the basic. Perfect for my clients who are beginners!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin