Integral Anatomy Intensive<br>Gil Hedley<br>Workshop 1711

Integral Anatomy Intensive
Gil Hedley
Workshop 1711

Watch this Workshop
Does this workshop offer PMA continuing education credits?
Nancy ~ Unfortunately this workshop does not offer PMA CECs. I thought this was a very informative workshop and I recommend it even without the CECs. I hope you enjoy this workshop.
I've seen this talk 4 times in person... Watching it here, again, I am reminded just how much it, as well as your dissection courses have influenced my teaching (not to mention my life). Gil, thank you for sharing your 20 years of experience exploring the human form in a way that fosters deep appreciation for all that we do as Pilates instructors, as well who we are as people.
3 people like this.
Fabulous!! Awesome!! Thank you Kristi for having this available on PA for us to watch and learn.

I want to share a dream that I had the evening after I watched the deep fascia chapter...I was at the ocean watching these heads pop out of the water and at first they looked like seals, but once they came on land, they turned into a human-like form (sort of like a "gumby" shape) where it was one blended form with head blending into the arms, then the body and legs. When Gil moved the leg and seeing how every part moves (not just a muscle) that just totally stuck with me! The body is truly amazing! Thanks again!!
Wow Bonnie! You're welcome!
Laura J
Is there a course that focuses on anatomy (re: origin of muscle / which muscles interact with others etc.?)i.e. major muscle groups of the pelvis, spine, hips, lower extremity and shoulder girdle?
1 person likes this.
Patricia ~ Thank you for your forum post. We don't have a specific workshop that focuses on general anatomy, but we do have workshops that focus on specific parts of the body (e.g. hips, back, etc.). We are planning our workshops for next year, and hopefully we will be able to add a workshop on general anatomy.
3 people like this.
I would love a workshop on general anatomy! I'm so excited for this one though too! Def. gonna have to budget this in!! So exciting!
6 people like this.
Hi Misty and Laura, this material is designed to give meaningful context to the very abstract concepts of "body parts" and "muscle origins." Taking this workshop will give you a kind of essential, whole body perspective grounded in images from the dissection of actual human bodies which will render the more abstract conceptualizations that you find in books much more understandable and meaningful. Warmly, Gil :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for such a wonderful workshop. I look forward to learning more from Gil.
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin