Breath-Focused Mat<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Class 1780

Breath-Focused Mat
Amy Taylor Alpers
Class 1780

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
I think that bellows bellow the belly button/at waist image just changed my entire life! Thank you, Amy Taylor Alpers! Just as I expected. Profound and delicious!
1 person likes this.
Great overall workout, excellent instructions and pace. Really enjoyed this class. I was debating whether I should work out this Saturday morning before doing chores and I am glad I choose this class. Time flew, because I enjoyed it so much.
Thank you
1 person likes this.
This is a video I see myself going back to week after week. I loved learning the archival exercises too. Thanks so much, Amy!
1 person likes this.
What a treat to have you teach me again!! I forgot how spoiled I was learning and taking classes at the TPC. Now that I have moved to Rochester, NY I don't have access to amazing teachers like you Amy!! I love your imagary. It helps me get more out of my practice!!
Deborah L
1 person likes this.
I loved doing this class live while traveling in Cali this summer. It was fantastic being taught by Amy and I'm excited that now I can take the class again to catch her amazing cues! The studio is as beautiful in person as you see and yes, there is really a train.
1 person likes this.
Yay Amy! Makes me miss The Pilates Center even more!
1 person likes this.
This is going to be one of my favorites! Great pace and cues.
Thanks, Amy!
1 person likes this.
That was absolutely fantastic. I thoroughly enjoyed the tree rings and exhale from the inner ring analogy - very helpful. Good cues and such positive encouragement. Thank you very much.
just did his class at home, feel ready for the day now:)!
1 person likes this.
Great class! Really deepened my understanding of the classical work. Will repeat. Thank you so much!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin