Playful and Challenging Flow<br>Blossom L.<br>Class 1978

Playful and Challenging Flow
Blossom L.
Class 1978

Watch this Class
Funny Yugonda! For the record, you have been heard and we agree! MORE!!
Thank you!
Lynn G
1 person likes this.
Tough workout. I love the explanations of Kathy and her teachings to you. Will definitely repeat this class as I feel fabulous after it! Thank you Blossom, Jim and Kristi!
Great class!!!
1 person likes this.
what a fantastic class! thank you Blossom, your energy and humour is positively inspiring! loved loved loved it....
Helena B
1 person likes this.
Fabulous. Thank you! The tips for the spring placement on Snake and Twist make a huge difference for me. Also LOVE the variations on arm circles facing the foot bar and was thrilled to finally learn "Cleopatra"! (years after having a question about it on my PMA exam)
1 person likes this.
WOW! Awesome! Really! I feel the workout! Thanks a lot!g
1 person likes this.
Brutal, enthusiastic, and FUN all at once!
Thank you all for the lovely comments. Aurelia, I like the fun and brutal all at once description! I love to work hard and laugh even harder. Helena, I am glad the spring placement felt meaningful in your body.
1 person likes this.
thank you for great Pilates cuing, you are getting into the movement (where you are moving from and how to get there) so much more than just the choreography (do this, do that) of the exercise...this is what i love to learn from teachers more experienced than myself...thanks for a worthwhile hour Blossom!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class. Great variations. You and Jim are both superstars!
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin