Hip Mobility and Release<br>Nagi Takahashi<br>Class 1991

Hip Mobility and Release
Nagi Takahashi
Class 1991

Watch this Class
Thank you for this class! I loved it! Great pace and cueing. I'm a new teacher and am looking forward to using a lot of the material in this class! Wonderful!!
Thank you Michelle.
I'm happy this material helped your teaching:)
My new Reformer workout has just come out, hope you watch it!
1 person likes this.
I love this video so much! My hips are terribly tight. While the entire video is great, I've started doing the first 10 minutes of this video a few times a week before my workout and it is helped immensely. Thankyou!
Hi Sarah, I'm so happy to hear that your hips are getting better by just doing the first 10 minutes! Thanks for letting me know:)
1 person likes this.
great hip mobility class thank you feel fantastic now
Thank you for watching Sandra !
I'm glad your hips feel great after the class:)
Leslie C
1 person likes this.
I bought a reformer for home so I could continue my workouts during the COVID pandemic and subsequently subscribed to PA. This is one of my first several PA workouts I’ve tried and it’s PERFECT! The cues were helpful, the sequencing was excellent and I appreciated the full-body workout with a focus on hips. Thank you!! This will be my “go to” workout
Leslie It's so nice to hear that this class was one of the first on your new home reformer!  Thank you for the kind comments on cues and sequencing.  Stay safe and healthy!
1 person likes this.
Hi Nagi, Thank you for this beautiful hip freeing session. I really enjoyed everything... from the straps above the knees and the arabesque elephant to the mermaid, and everything in between. Great cues, and definitely a class I will return to again! Much gratitude!
Rena Thank you for finding and watching this video!  So glad  you liked it:)  Stay safe and healthy.
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin