Gentle Posture and Balance<br>Sherri Betz<br>Class 2041

Gentle Posture and Balance
Sherri Betz
Class 2041

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Great techniques to start using with my seniors. It's always a great learning experience to watch a class where such a huge reservoir of knowledge needs to accessed and everything needs to be so plainly explained. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Excellent! I loved it. Thank you.
Kinney F
1 person likes this.
Very helpful. Brilliant in its straight forward, clear cues.
Thank you for this wonderful work out; there aren't enough Senior exercises out there, and I loved all the detailed cuing and spotting. Can't wait to try them with my Elderly!
Loved this, Sherri! So helpful. More, please PA, on working with seniors!
Sherri Betz
Thanks everyone! I love to incorporate a functional activity like sit-to-stand as an "exercise." I consider the transitions as exercises. Also, emphasis on transitions from one exercise to the next helps clients like Helen integrate the Pilates principles of alignment into their daily life!
Deborah M
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sherri. This is beautiful work, fine sequencing, easily tailored to multiple fitness levels at any age!
2 people like this.
Wonderful class Sherri! Would love to see more senior classes on PA!
2 people like this.
Thank you Sherri. So lovely to see you working with Helen. Your voice is so gentle and personal. Love to see moment to moment and the progression. Your cueing, spotting and attention to detail Fabulous!
3 people like this.
Brilliant! Great cues, awesome information and I love how you speak to your client and encourage and continue to gently correct and check in!
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin