Legs In Straps<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Exercise 1950

Legs In Straps
Sarah Bertucelli
Exercise 1950

Watch this Exercise
2 people like this.
Great explanation and cueing. Fabulous attention to detail.
Very good explanation of this move! Love the ques too!
2 people like this.
umm. this was fabulous!! Great tutorial!! loved it.
1 person likes this.
That was the best. Brilliant instruction.
2 people like this.
Sarah is brilliant
Indeed! Sarah is Brilliant!
Ya know, even when I'm the lucky student on camera, as I am here, I am still the person trying to offer a service and respond to the needs of our members first. To that end, the many things I'm thinking about often prevent me from truly hearing everything being taught or fully receiving the experience...
I never doubt Sarah's ability, but hearing and watching her teach this tutorial from a "distance" is what makes me chime in now to say... indeed, Sarah is Brilliant! Thank you Sarah.
Hi I love all the queues in the set. and as a teacher I used them also. But I have a patient she is very strong , but every time she is doing this set , she complains that she feel pains in the lower back. I think that at the next session I will ask her to put a pillow under her lower back or maybe to posterior tilt her pelvis . What do you suggest me? Thanks and great video!!!
Hi Hani, it is difficult to give specific guidance without seeing your client. I would guess that she is not stabilizing well enough. Try to pinpoint what point she feels pain and minimize range of motion to avoid pain. Neutral pelvis is a process and may take time to achieve. If a posterior pelvic tilt allows your client to perform hip work without pain then I am in favor of the adjustment. Hope this helps!
Jess Perkins
This is the first time on my reformer since meniscus surgery (5/20/15. It feels really good to move smoothly and pain free for a change.
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin