Pilates/Barre Fusion<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2060

Pilates/Barre Fusion
Courtney Miller
Class 2060

Watch this Class
Z A
3 people like this.
A real killer workout. Thank you very much:)
1 person likes this.
Great, innovative moves! A super workout!
1 person likes this.
creative and fun as always :)
1 person likes this.
A very unique workout. My curiosity about she would ask for next coupled with her engaging teaching style made this a hard working delightful hour.
Pele
1 person likes this.
So creative , fun, and with a good dynamic flow that wasn't just flexion.. I like how there wasn't too much instructor centered talk about clients . This kept it moving for those who want to workout( us non instructors).
Love how you incorporated the toning balls and the flow.
Thank you, Courtney! I've never incorporated the weighted balls into my classes; now I finally have some ideas!
1 person likes this.
Love this one! Courtney always gives an amazing class with excellent, clear cuing. I feel so energized (and thoroughly worked) now!
1 person likes this.
I recognized some Reformer, some Barre, lots of Mat, and some very unique exercises that only Courtney Miller could concoct in her endless array of fun things to do! :)
Yay!!! Courtney is back:) What can I say that hasn't been said already...challenging without being impossible, great flow, succint cueing, creative integration of different forms of pilates and barre work and FUN! I'm about to take my STOTT full exam and you continue to teach me so much more! Thank you and hoping you will do a tower class soon:)
1-10 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin