Starting a Pilates Business<br>Cara R. & John M.<br>Discussion 2071

Starting a Pilates Business
Cara R. & John M.
Discussion 2071

Watch this Discussion
Hello Helen, I was born in England and have lived in California for over 20 years. I think the mix of experiences has given me my accent, which is often assumed to be Australian. I have yet to visit Australia and hope to do so soon.
DJ
DJ
thank you for your answers Cara - this reinforces my beliefs. Thanks so much.
Thank you for the great tips from a well-known and well established person in the industry! As a new Pilates instructor (first year) I can now peruse a more successful career. Some of this info doesn't apply to those of us who are independent contractors, but you never know what the future may bring. Great discussion PA, please keep them coming!
Thank you Cara...very insightful and I will apply some of your tips!
Thank you very much, Informative, straight forward, wise.
I feel lucky to "run into it".
Thanks again
Brilliant, good hands on advise and so inspiring!
Thank you for being so honest and generous with you first hand experience as a studio owner. Great information.
Loved this conversation. Having started my own Pilates studio back in 2005 as a small 1-1 no equipment studio - to now just opening my second studio it was fantastic to listen to this, I like you have made so many mistakes, tried many business models over the years and I still test and measure. Thanks for sharing SJ x
This was SO helpful. Realistic and practical advice. Thanks for confirmation that I am on the right path.
Christina F
Great video! Thank you. What are the business models that work and are successful. I would love some input. I am just starting out on my Pilates career.
21-30 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin