Short & Sweet Ladder Barrel<br>Jillian Hessel<br>Class 2180

Short & Sweet Ladder Barrel
Jillian Hessel
Class 2180

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Yesterday, I did this workout myself and it felt really good. Today I taught my client this and she LOVED it so much! She left with a huge smile on her face! Thank you so much, Jillian!!
Luv the barre leg work and the stretching, tks Jillian
Loved the back extension workout! Feels amazing! Thank you!
That's just spectacular. Thank you, Jillian, for sharing yours and Miss Kathy's wisdom with us. (I think yours was the first book on Pilates I ever read!) I also appreciate the physique-sensitive positioning -- us long-legged people have to make adjustments (things may look great but it takes a few extra steps to get there)!
Thank you love the Kathy version of Swan and flower opening.
Hi Jillian!
Wow!!
I truly feel so much more open and standing taller after this workout. It was my very first time doing a full ladder barrel session, but it is one that I will revisit again and again.
You are an amazing and caring teacher. Your cues are so helpful and your thoughtful reminders and demonstrations for the breathwork made the work feel even more incredible.
Thank you Jillian for starting this Monday morning off in the right direction! Loved it!
Really great. Clear and a lovely manner Jillian!
Patty Hafen
I love this! Thank you for the clear explanation of what you're doing, Jillian. I am so happy to have a new routine to try on my ladder barrel. You make this look easy, and I know it's not!
First time working on our new ladder barrel and loved this!
Thank you! Just bought a ladder barrel from Balanced Body and did your class. I feel open, worked and inspired!!
31-40 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin