BOSU® for Active Agers<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 2208

BOSU® for Active Agers
Erika Quest
Class 2208

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Erika, I am starting to teach the elderly population with some degree of dementia so what you do with the numbers and the story would actually be great for them!! Great class
1 person likes this.
I am only 45, but have some serious back issues that reduce my flexibility. And I don't have a BOSU disk. But I did this class anyway, with modifications, of course. So wonderful. My back feels stretched and I feel looser than before the class. It was great to see how age does not have to be something that would eventually stop me from having fun and being active. Thank you!
Erika Quest
Awesome Ines and I hope you're having success. Sorry for the delay in response as I'm usually very up on these comments! Leigh I'm thrilled to hear this and so glad you enjoyed. Yes, the BOSU is nice to have, but you can certainly reap the rewards without it as well. Much love to you both, Erika
Some really lovely ideas here for my older clients and just about the right length of workout. Thanks so much! Sarah
Erika Quest
So cool Sarah Edwards at Positive Pilates Solihull Glad you got some ideas. Such an important group of people and we train A LOT of them these days. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Such simple workout, yet so challenging. Mind games on top of physical movement were ingenious touch. Thank you for fantastic ideas! I can't wait to try them with my clients.
Erika Quest
Hey Olena SO glad you took class and enjoyed! Yes, the neuroplasticity element is a game changer indeed. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Chose this workout for my first one with Pilates anytime. No regrets. I loved the train passing in the background.
Erika Quest
Oh Lynn you made my DAY! Thank you for choosing this session for your first PA experience. I am very passionate about my active agers, in addition to my athletes, and this session is near to my heart because of the two Helen's in the video (one of which is my MOM!). Much love & thanks for commenting. I respond to all comments, Erika
1 person likes this.
Thank you Erika! I love this active aging class because I am!! : )
31-40 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin