Erectorcises on the Mat<br>Phillip Beach<br>Class 2217

Erectorcises on the Mat
Phillip Beach
Class 2217

Watch this Class
very helpful thank u
i really enjoyed this class!!!!!
I'm going yo do it till I get good at it
Great class - I really enjoyed how this challenged my flexibility and showed up yet another area of muscle imbalance again . Brilliant!
I really appreciated this input on how simple moves like Phillips, can improve our daily lives. Well done please get him to do some more for Pilates anytime.
1 person likes this.
Brenda ~ We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying Phillip's class! We hope to have him back next year!
Christine Herring
I decided to try Pilates Anytime because of Mr Beach and I wasn't disappointed. The rhythm, the novelty of information and the simple but effective movements of this mat class is so inspiring. I shall pass the good word and where it can be had, Pilates Anytime, Grazie
Jeffrey R
1 person likes this.
Thank you Phillip Beach, thank you Pilates Anytime for this great video. Brilliant stuff!
First of all, I want to say a huge thank you to all of you who began Pilates Anytime. It has been so important to my life. I'm not an instructor...just trying to stay body healthy...

Speaking of body healthy, I am just 9 minutes into this video and it is humbling me! I've been doing Pilates for 5 years and I cannot get up off the floor without using my hands in some of these positions! Who knew I'd have to learn to crawl again!

Where else can we learn how to keep practicing correct movement but P.A.? I just can't rave about it enough. O.K. back to this humbling class...
Thank you so much Marta! What a gift to read your comment and all the others here. Mr. Beach's work really is humbling and really necessary! You should know, it gets easier quickly (trust me, I was humbled too)! I love his work, I do pieces of this class from memory often. You may also like some of Juan Nieto's classes here on PA and soon we'll have Louise Johns classes on the site. Both have videos that support or draw upon Phillip's work. Thank you!
Fantastic. Thank you....really loved this class.
41-50 of 67

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin