Erectorcises on the Mat<br>Phillip Beach<br>Class 2217

Erectorcises on the Mat
Phillip Beach
Class 2217

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
What a novel way to stimulate spleen 6 which is an important point in the treatment of digestive, gynecological and emotional conditions! If you work with pregnant women please note that it is effective in inducing labor so would be contraindicated earlier in pregnancy. Curious why you never turned your back to the camera Phillip to assist your students when they clearly had questions about foot positions that weren't visible. Some zoom work on the camera might have been helpful to all of us.
1 person likes this.
I forgot say "thank you"!
Notme
1 person likes this.
Yes, love it. And so need it. More of this please.
1 person likes this.
I loved this video, I have been working with my clients for some time on the importance of being able to squat and stand without using the hands. I'll definitely take some of this with me into my classes and, more please.
Kinney F
1 person likes this.
Great to see Phillip Beach! I have his book but nothing like seeing it in motion. Great job, Pilates Anytime! Thank you, Phillip.
1 person likes this.
Thank you,thank you, to Phillip Beach and Pilates Anytime. This is so important work. I have had achilles problems and feet and hips with I lifetime of plantar flexion as a dancer. This was so perfect. Gratefully for this!
MKV
1 person likes this.
What a fantastic class. Excellent ankle mobility/plantar fascia excercises. I loved the hamstring stretch and the use of correct body mechanics. Hope to see you soon with another class. Thank you so much Mr Philip.
1 person likes this.
Perfect functional movement, right up my street. Thankyou Phillip
1 person likes this.
Great class need more classes with variations,I have your book also
1 person likes this.
Merci mille fois pour cette vidéo. Très intéressante. Pour moi une nouvelle façon de travailler les articulations en douceur pour les jeunes et moins jeunes. Très utile, très intelligent. J'aimerais voir plus de vidéos de Phillipe Beach sur votre site.
Thank you very much.
11-20 of 67

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin