Spirals & Circular Movements<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 2271

Spirals & Circular Movements
Lisa Hubbard
Class 2271

Watch this Class
Lisa Hubbard
Kisses back to you Ana. Thank you for your kind words, I am honored & so grateful. I will keep your request in mind for more props in my next classes. 💛
Lori
1 person likes this.
This was perfect for me tonight...end of the day, running out of time but wanted to get in a reformer workout. This just perfectly flowed and covered everything. Love your classes! Thanks for a short and sweet reformer workout!
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
Hi Lori I appreciate you taking the time to comment on the class & that you enjoyed the shorter class. I try to always cover the whole body! Hope you enjoy it again :)
1 person likes this.
What a beautiful, motivating instructor! Happy to be back on Pilates Anytime because of Lisa Hubbard.
Lisa Hubbard
Jody so honored Jody, thank you for your kindness 🙏🏻💛 happy you're back with us!
1 person likes this.
Your movements are clean and precise and a pleasure to watch Lisa. I thoroughly enjoyed the class. Thank you!!
Lisa Hubbard
Lissa Incredibly grateful and very honored for such kind comments. Thank you so much for joining me!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this great class! Love you work!
Lisa Hubbard
So happy Majdouline that you enjoyed this class and hope you keep coming back!
1 person likes this.
I don't know why it took me so long to discover this video. I used to really enjoy taking your mat classes in NB years ago. Loved the pace and cueing of this. Thanks for another great one.
91-100 of 124

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin