Counteracting Sitting<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 2498

Counteracting Sitting
Brent Anderson
Class 2498

Watch this Class
Yes!!!! Happy dance
1 person likes this.
Thanks Brent, as always, simple and to the point. Gotta love that! Happy hokey pokey!
2 people like this.
Thank you Brett! You are a great Instructor...love the q's...and I agree with Lynn on this... simple and to the point! I've watched a couple of your workshops and they are fantastic.
1 person likes this.
Brent this is FABULOUS! I feel extraordinary after doing this quick class and will be doing it regularly both myself and with my clients. I cannot wait to take some of these exercises to my office working clients, I just know they will LOVE them!
Thank you for all the positive feedback. I am always working on improving my instruction and facilitation of delicious movement.
All my favorites in one!! I love Brent's workouts! I love a quick, potent workout I can easily do any day! Thanks Pilates Anytime!!! You make my day great!
Thanks Brett. As always a great class :) I'm always want to improve my instruction in the class. Love it :)

Fantastic class- thank you Brent. I have to ask if Hayley is a student in teacher-training, because if so, she is getting the BEST Pilates education ever by some AMAZING master instructors! Well done Hayley!
Yes! Thank you!
Fantastic as always, never considered that the hands were clasped in the double leg kick to open up the shoulders. Thought provoking as always ,thank you brent
1-10 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin